- Unpacking the ArteArchive highlights ArteEast’s film and video collection including Middle Eastern films.
- Duke-UNC Film database
- Middle Eastern Film List
- Rachid Bouchareb, Days of Glory (Morocco/France, 2006)
- Ana Lily Amirpour, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (US/Iran, 2014)
- Marjane Satrapi, Vincent Paronnaud, Persepolis (France, 2007)
- Gillo Pontecorvo, The Battle of Algiers (Italy, 1966)
- Moufida Tlatli, Silence of the Palace (Tunisia, 1994)
- Elia Suleiman, Divine Intervention (Palestine, 2002)
- Jehane Noujaim, The Square (Egyptian-American documentary film, 2013)
- Duke-UNC Consortium for Middle East Studies Film Database
- Helen Ziegler & Associates Middle East Film Database
- Alexander Street
This database is owned by Proquest, and offers thousands of videos, books, documents, and songs. The massive collection is free to browse and view, and is organized by academic discipline. For educators teaching on MENA subjects, the Anthropology discipline is a good starting point to find video clips and historical documents for use in the classroom.
- Brown University Film Guide
The Brown University Library offers this film guide as a companion to its Middle East Studies resources. Click through for helpful links and encyclopaedia entries on Middle Eastern cinema.
- Middle Eastern Film Posters Digitization Initiative
This database contains Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi and Lebanese movie posters from 1935 to 2007, with over 2,000 posters and lobby cards in the collection. This database is managed by Princeton University.
- Sports Diplomacy in the Middle East, NCUSAR, 2020
- “Vision or Mirage” Book Discussion & Perspectives on U.S. Relationships in Arabia and the Gulf, NCUSAR, 2020
- More Congressional & Public Affairs Briefings from the National Council on U.S. Arab Relations
- Blackface and anti-blackness in the Arab world, Middle East Eye, 2020
- Blackface: The ugliness of racism in Arab media, Al Jazeera, 2019
- A conversation about racism in the Middle East with Abeer Sinder, Aziza Sbaity, Ubah Ali, The National, 2020
- The Arab Uprisings A Decade On: Egypt and Tunisia (English, Arabic), Transnational Institute, 2021